Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct PPP
The Platform Promotional Products (PPP) Association is a sector organisation whose objective is to serve the interests of companies and organisations whose main activity is inventing, purchasing, refining and/or marketing promotional articles.
The Behavior Code below has been developed by and for the members, and is intended to provide guidelines for professional and socially reliable enterprise. The association encourages individual members to formulate their own codes which are compliant with those of the PPP.
We strive to:
- Comply with the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and integrity in our commercial, social and personal activities.
- Devote ourselves to providing socially reliable products and services.
- Complete customer satisfaction
- Share knowledge to raise the level of our sector.
- Exclusively co-operate with companies that do not use child labour, as described in the relevant conventions of the International Labour Organisation and the national legislation.
- Exclusively co-operate with companies that, in the area of employment, respect and promote the human rights of their employees and those of their suppliers, as well as their directives of the countries where they do their work.
- Exclusively co-operate with companies that apply a policy that complies with the local and national laws prohibiting discrimination on the base of race, skin colour, faith, age, national origin or any other applicable grounds when hiring and employing personnel. All employees must be treated with dignity and respect and the company may not support any kind of discrimination in any aspect of its operational management whatsoever.
- Provide better care for the environment. We are concerned with a safe environment and its protection and dealing respectfully with the natural environment and the cultures of the countries where we or our suppliers have offices.
We ask our suppliers to strive to maintain the environment and protect it when managing and implementing their activities.
We assume the obligation to:
- Comply with all legislation and regulations in effect.
- Promote and support the membership, policy, programmes and activities of the association where possible.
- Pursue permanent training to achieve both personal and career growth.
- Implement this behavior code and adhere to it.